PDC (polycrystalline diamond compact) Bits
These bits shear rock with a continuous scraping motion and are extremely effective in shale formations, especially when used with oil-based muds.
Available in most common sizes between 3 7/8" through 6 1/4"
Others sizes are available upon request.
Diamond Devil™ PDC Bit
Better Performance, Lower Cost
High Penetration, High Blade Profile
- Superior Performance
- Diamond Devil™ PDC - 4 min/20"
- Traditional PDC - 11 min/20"
- Better Durability
- Premium grade 5 wing design is more durable than 3 and faster than 6
- Gauge pads have tungsten carbide inserts for maximum wear resistance
- All cutters are premium grade for extended bit life and durability
- Asymmetric Force Balanced Design
- Cutter layout is force balanced to drill a precise round hole and reduce bit whirl
- Does Not Plug
- Unlike the traditional PDC, the Diamond Devil™ PDC design does not plug
- Versatility of Thread
- Availability in many threads and sizes
- Run PDC on your existing sub
- Less expensive than traditional PDC on the market
- Lower Repair Costs
- Individual wings on the Diamond Devil™ PDC can be replaced, whereas a single damaged wing on a traditional PDC renders it damaged upon repair (DBR)
Red Devil PDC ReconditioningBit shop provides the following services:
2 3/8" API Reg
2 7/8" API Reg
3 1/2" API Reg
3 7/8" - 6 1/4" in stock
Other sizes available