Well Probes - Water Level Measuring Instruments
"Monitor your groundwater resources"
- Level Measurement
- Drawdown tests
- Recovery rate
- Chart trends
- Selectable Indication - Audible buzzer or visual ultrabrite LEDs.
- Thin probe sensor and segmented Stainless Steel weights - Easy to access, even through a 1/2" bolt hole.
- Sensitivity switch - Variable settings for true reading in differing water and well conditions.
- Highly Sensitive Probe - Indicates to within a fraction of an inch, yet is unaffected by cascading water.
- Completely Self-Contained - No external power or ground required. Uses one 9-volt battery.
- Complete and ready to use
Coax and Tape Instruments AvailableCoax: Features 1/10" diameter highly flexible and lightweight coaxial cable with color-coded footage markers every 5'. Will not slip or cut hands.
Tape: Strong, flexible, 3/8" width, stainless steel conductors. Marked in engineering scale (feet, tenths of feet, and hundredths of feet) OR standard scale (feet, inches, and 1/8th of an inch) OR metric scale (meters, centimeters, and millimeters).
All instruments are complete and ready to use out of the box.Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, for faults due to materials or workmanship.
Coaxial Cable ModelAccurate, reliable, and easy to use. Selectable audible buzzer or visual ultra-bright LED indication. Thin probe sensor and segmented bronze weights afford easy access even through a 1/2" bolt hole. Variable sensitivity switch for signal accuracy in differing water and well conditions. Strong lightweight coaxial cable 1/10" diameter. Color-coded footage markers every 5'. Probe is highly sensitive within a fraction of an inch, yet unaffected by cascading water. Completely self-contained, no external power or ground required. Uses one 9V battery.
Tape ModelEngineering and metric tape style models available with same sensitivity and features as coaxial cable models. Engineering scale calibrated in feet, inches, and tenths of inches. Metric calibrated in meters and centimeters. 9V battery required.