- This internal casing cutter cuts below or above ground. Standard unit cuts 6" casing, and by adding simple adapters can cut 8", 10", and 12" casing.
- Easy blade replacement.
- Works like a small external pipe cutter, but from the inside out. The cutting wheel penetrates deeper with each revolution.
- Approximately 100 revolutions needed for .250" wall 6" casing, which takes about 60-90 seconds.
- Easy operation by lowering the unit to the desired depth. Begin rotating clockwise while increasing air pressure to 150-200 psi.
- Continue rotating after cut is complete until all air pressure is bled off, otherwise you will break the blade during removal.
Rental units available.